craftyhunnypie Posted July 1, 2008 Share Posted July 1, 2008 My chicks from Vorwerk x cream legbar are due anytime now until 2pm tomorrow. Just watch them pip when I'm asleep tonight! My sister has 9 out of 11 hatched so far - all hybrids. Roy the vorwerk & her Warren, Red Star & Amber star. All different colours! Fingers crossed for mine hatching! Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Karen & co. Posted July 1, 2008 Share Posted July 1, 2008 Can't wait for the photos Emma Karen x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted July 1, 2008 Author Share Posted July 1, 2008 I feel like the mad hatcher (not hatter)! Funny how me & my sister have chicks due at the same time - we don't plan it that way. Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egg Lou Posted July 1, 2008 Share Posted July 1, 2008 Oh how exciting! Do remember to post pictures! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted July 4, 2008 Author Share Posted July 4, 2008 Well unfortunately I've had a failed hatch & have now turned the incubator off. My sister does all the autopsy stuff (yuk), so will determine how developed they were. I'm not convinced they were good eggs. So the incubator is being fully disinfected over the weekend & I'm hoping to set some more eggs next week. Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Karen & co. Posted July 4, 2008 Share Posted July 4, 2008 That's a shame Good luck with the next batch Karen x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Couperwife Posted July 4, 2008 Share Posted July 4, 2008 oh what a shame better luck next time cathy x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...