AJuff Posted July 26, 2008 Share Posted July 26, 2008 With the arrival of four new hens i was constantly refilling the two glugs and was always anxious that they would run out before i came home from work. Plus they kick mess into them!!! So i bought a super glug to help. The newbies use it and two of the older hens but four of the others don't. Should I a) use super glug and two normal glugs? b) Use just the super glug and hope the other four will follow suit? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mrsm_jones Posted July 26, 2008 Share Posted July 26, 2008 I would just use the superglug. THe other will get the idea! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Janty Posted July 26, 2008 Share Posted July 26, 2008 I use three glugs and four superglugs. I let them use whatever they prefer. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...