ezmuzic Posted August 1, 2008 Share Posted August 1, 2008 After 2 days of driving and nearly 400 miles we have collected our eglu from norwich (e-bay) and then our 3 fantastic girls from the Wernlas collection in Shropshire. They had a great first night, took themselves to bed and behaved until I let them out at 7.30 this morning. I did notice that someone had managed to climb on top of the large plant pot that I placed in the nesting box and poo a lot in there , I have now placed 2 big pots and will see if anyone manages to get on now. All we have to do now is stop watching them and get on with our lives Easier said than done. Some pics can be seen here: http://markandsamsallotment.blogspot.com/ Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackrocksrock Posted August 1, 2008 Share Posted August 1, 2008 Really looking good on the allotment and the chooks Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickvic Posted August 1, 2008 Share Posted August 1, 2008 Lovely girls Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...