Ms Tilytinkle

1 Chicken . . 1 softie . . 1 Egg

Bless, my little newbie, who has looked very quiet & still for most of the day has just laid a softie then immediately followed by what looks like a double yolker!!

Now i have raised my glass to her .. .given her extra treats . .but what an ordeal she must've quietly endured . .no wonder she wasnt up for grape racing today, usually her favourite game .

I am so pleased the laborious time is over & she enjoyed the sort round egg along with all her chums who devoured it within seconds. We have the double yolker which will be enjoyed tomorrow.

Ms Tillyschickensarestilladorableeventhoughtheyrenaughtychickenshelpingdiggingupneighboursborder:O

Thank you, she really was quite still, she just stood all day, poor little soul.

Wonder what causes a soft egg, if they (chickens) feel very poorly first & the soft egg is the resulting factor.

Will make sure their pellets have the usual limestone, poultry spice etc in as i think i forgot to add it .

Ms Tillyhopesyouhavealovelyweekend