james

Please stay on topic - its much easier to follow

Hi all. :D

Was away at weekend so just catching up.

Just to type down my point of view, I think old topics should stay on the forum. I am a regular user of other forums and it's nice to have all the old topics there to look back on, especially if going on the site for the first time or returning to the site after a long time away.

I also think that you will drift off of topics, it happens in all the forums I go on (makes me sound like i spend my whole day on them, i don't really just a hobby of mind is "aibo" robot dogs and i go on a site especially for them), I think most peolpe will skim over the parts that drift and find the topic again.

I also like the idea of having a place were you can go and just talk about whatever you like. As i said i've been catching up and have loved the topics over the last few days and the ones that go off onto something different or are just friends on the forum having a laugh are just as good as the topics on chooks ect. (chicken nappies and naked calendars to name just two)

It may be a good idea to have a chat room, It works well on other forums and its a good place for lots of people to chat at the same time, more reasons not to do the house work! :lol:

So, just so i'm clear is the nesting box for a good old chat and laugh about whatever you like or is it for questions on the nesting box???

Take it easy and keep the friendly banter going, its great.

Sammi-x- :wink:

Sammi,

You have just made me feel a whole lot better! As one of the worst offenders for nattering, I have felt pretty bad about the negative comments some people have put down over the weekend and it's so nice to hear that at least one person doesn't mind!

As far as I can gather, we can natter on about anything in the Nesting Box. The blurb on the main index page for the forum says the nesting box is for those that like to natter and doesn't even have to involve chickens which sounds fun!

Don't give James any more ideas to stop me doing the housework though! I'm deep in dust as it is :wink: !!

Hope to see you joining in the banter again :D !

Yes Sammi - made me feel better as well as I talk as much as Kate, I'm sure you've noticed.

(Please note Kate is now on 209 posts though to my 166!) :lol::lol::lol:

We did have a lot of fun over those last few days as Kate and I were reaching Superhen status and nice to see people posting again.

I have put a new topic which is a bit of a 'catch all' so people can go off at a tangent and still be on topic - PM and other problems re forum' or something like that. My brain just seems to work laterally at times. :P

My impression is that the Nesting Box is the chat room.

Lesley