Emma

The real Good Life

I'm not sorry it's been axed, it was terrible, but I completely forgot about the 2nd episode. I had sort of intended to give it another go, just in case they got their acts together (and got their chickens), but it had made such an impression that I got carried away mowing the lawn instead :)

But when will the TV programmers realise that reality TV showing inadequate specimens of humankind put into situations beyond their ability or understanding is not entertaining TV. And, sorry to the Big Brother fans out there, but I lump it into the same category. First series was innovative, series 2 was derivative, and it's gone downhill from there.

These days I rarely watch TV, occasionally catch the news, did see the last episode of ER last week, but 99% of the time I'd rather read, soak in the bath or potter around the garden :)

I totally agree Kate. I'd much rather spend time outside, rather then watch the likes of big Big Brother. Infact, I much rather watch paint dry :shock: I caught a moment of it last week, and the conversation they were having was so mind numbingly boring I just couldn't get my head around the fact that people set their alarms clocks for this stuff. It's cheap tele gone mad!

Good job we've had Bill Oddie on two to keep us entertained :D