missuscluck Posted September 17, 2008 Share Posted September 17, 2008 Oh, i didn't know he fronted another band, I've booked tickets for Paul Young in Rotorua, I'm hoping it's him, sounds like it should be http://www.eventfinder.co.nz/2008/nov/rotorua/paul-young-nz-tourI WILL sulk if he doesn't sing about where he's laying his hat......in fact I've got a spare bed.....maybe I should email him, my spare bedroom could be his home, for 1 night only I think looking at that you should be fine. He was billed as Paul Young and Los Pacaminos at the gig we supported. However the club it was in were very naughty with the wording of the gig. They didnt say he would be doing any of his hits but didnt say he wouldnt either. It was worded very cleverly so as not to put people off and lots of the audiance were quite unhappy. I have met him and he is very nice . Tash our keyboard player is still ranting about it now. She was totaly star struck as she used to REALLY like him when she was at school. I stood next to her whilst she gushed!! Steps! Ahem! I had to really squint to read that Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seagazer Posted September 17, 2008 Share Posted September 17, 2008 Oh, i didn't know he fronted another band, I've booked tickets for Paul Young in Rotorua, I'm hoping it's him, sounds like it should be http://www.eventfinder.co.nz/2008/nov/rotorua/paul-young-nz-tourI WILL sulk if he doesn't sing about where he's laying his hat......in fact I've got a spare bed.....maybe I should email him, my spare bedroom could be his home, for 1 night only I think looking at that you should be fine. He was billed as Paul Young and Los Pacaminos at the gig we supported. However the club it was in were very naughty with the wording of the gig. They didnt say he would be doing any of his hits but didnt say he wouldnt either. It was worded very cleverly so as not to put people off and lots of the audiance were quite unhappy. I have met him and he is very nice . Tash our keyboard player is still ranting about it now. She was totaly star struck as she used to REALLY like him when she was at school. I stood next to her whilst she gushed!! Steps! Ahem! I had to really squint to read that I was at the Steps concert purely to accompany my children I must add - actually they were quite good Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...