Abbie Posted November 10, 2008 Share Posted November 10, 2008 One of my new chickens that my dad bought two days ago has some white stuff on its beak?, it looks dry and the chickebn seems happy enough and is eating ok and drinking ok. Can anybody suggest what is wrong with it, if anything at all. I will get my dad to take a picture and post it on here if that will help. Thank you all for welcoming me so nicely in my first post, I know I will like it here. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redwing Posted November 10, 2008 Share Posted November 10, 2008 Hi Abbie, I am guessing that this isn't anything to worry about as hens stick their beaks in to anything they find! they normally wipe their beaks on the ground which is very funny Hopefully someone will be along soon to help Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Abbie Posted November 10, 2008 Author Share Posted November 10, 2008 Thanks It seems you are right as i went outside to check on them and the white stuff has gone. thanks for your reply Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Woodcat Posted November 10, 2008 Share Posted November 10, 2008 ours constantly get stuff all over their beaks and when i go out they run over and wipe it off on me! cheaky devils Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...