Guest Alison-s (Ali-s)

Getting registered and staying registered

I First registered on this forum in May but I always come up as a guest.

I have tried to do the "forgot my password" bit but I get a message telling me to contact the forum administrator.

Can anyone tell me how to contact the forum administrator please?

When I first registered I did not get a email regarding the activator key. Would this make a difference?

Thankyou

Ali-s, Alison-s, AAA, and any number of combinations of this name!

I forgot my password a couple of weeks ago, and because I'd relied on automatic log on I very stupidly couldn't remember the password :oops: . So I emailed James who very kindly emailed me back the next day with a new password :) I think his email address is on the club home page in the gallery section.

Good luck

I did email James a couple of weeks ago with all my details :- date i got my Eglu and date I joined the forum but I never received a reply.

I will try and phone Omlet tomorrow .

Thanks

Ali

Hi Alison,

Sorry to hear of the problems - unfortunately I can't help you with this one. Only James can wave this particular magic wand. I'd definitely give him a ring and see if he can sort it out for you. If I happen to speak to him in the next few days, I'll give him a bit of a nag for you :wink: .