Janty Posted December 28, 2008 Share Posted December 28, 2008 I made these for Christmas morning breakfast. We loved them so much that I made them Boxing Day as well. Instead of twelve I made it into 8 bagels...much better size and I could then fit more scrambled egg and smoked salmon on top. http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/database/dinkychristmasbagels_90632.shtml They were really nice. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Couperwife Posted December 29, 2008 Share Posted December 29, 2008 oh, i watched this one (a few times ) these looked really nice. i will have a go cathy x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Clur Posted January 2, 2009 Share Posted January 2, 2009 I made some for yesterday morning and they were lovely! I couldn't get them smooth and bagel-looking (other than the fact they were round with a hole in the middle!) but they tasted fab! Edited as I am a numpty - went to make another batch earlier, and realised I'd written the recipe over two sides of paper, and not turned the page and done the last steps This batch did look like bagels, and tasted just as nice! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...