Aggienator

Make your own Bokashi.

I bought a 'make your own' kit from ebay last year. :? For £17.99 I received 2 used pop bottles of brown sludge, a large Tupperware Box and a kg of bran. I can laugh about it now. :oops:

I gave the seller the benefit of the doubt and followed the instructions, and a few days later, the stench in the garage was so awful that you could be forgiven for thinking that there was a decaying corpse in there.

What a waste of time and money. A total con.

I bought a 'make your own' kit from ebay last year. :? For £17.99 I received 2 used pop bottles of brown sludge, a large Tupperware Box and a kg of bran. I can laugh about it now. :oops:

I gave the seller the benefit of the doubt and followed the instructions, and a few days later, the stench in the garage was so awful that you could be forgiven for thinking that there was a decaying corpse in there.

What a waste of time and money. A total con.

I was only wondering the other day how you got on with it. My fault for linking to the seller :oops: Sorry.