lisaroo2 Posted June 8, 2009 Share Posted June 8, 2009 Maisie or Rosie hasn't laid now for getting on for three weeks. All the girls didn't really have a break from laying over the winter when I expected them too, is that just what Maisie/Rosie are doing now? They're just a year old now and I'm not overly worried as they look in good condition and are eating as normal. I suppose I just want a bit of reassurance that they are ok. (I say Maisie/Rosie as I'm not sure who's egg is whose as they both lay the same) Lisa Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
moochoo Posted June 8, 2009 Share Posted June 8, 2009 Are you sure they're not both laying but each one laying every other day if they're eggs are identical? If not one of them may be taking a break. As long as they're healthy, lice, mite and worm free it's nothing to be concerned about. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted June 8, 2009 Share Posted June 8, 2009 Have you checked around the garden? There might be a secret stash of eggs building up under a bush. Have they been wormed lately? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
lisaroo2 Posted June 9, 2009 Author Share Posted June 9, 2009 Thanks for the replies. I don't think there's an egg stash anywhere as there's nowhere for them to hide them. I am going to try worming though as they haven't been wormed for abit, although I've checked their poo and there's nothing suspicious looking. I'll try not to worry and see what happens. Lisa Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Budgies Posted June 9, 2009 Share Posted June 9, 2009 although I've checked their poo and there's nothing suspicious looking. Lisa Lisa, you won't necessarily see anything in their poo, even though they may have worms. I'd go with the Flubenvet approach and see if that settles things. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
lisaroo2 Posted June 10, 2009 Author Share Posted June 10, 2009 Hi Will vermex be ok, we've got that in already? Lisa Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...