Louise

Dust Bath

Last weekend when I was giving the ladies a quick scrub up thay decided to share the delights of the dust bath with me.

They have a large deep tray which once a week I top up with sand and they love it when it has just been topped up and I could do almost anything to them when they are in it.

I was nailing down the edges of the run having moved them when I got covered from head to foot in sand by an over enthusiastic Betty. She did it three times in the end :lol: I know I was a mess from cleaning them up but I really didn't need a full on dust bath :lol::lol::lol:

Sheila do you remember the eglu for humans you had on offer :?: and I asked for one with a bath I think I'll pass on that option and just wait until it rains and stand outside :shock:

:D:D:D They look so innocent when they purposely shower us don't they?

I really should have developed my Eglu style house for humans. Trying for 2nd year to find student accom. for daughter, following son being in 4th house. :roll: A self-contained unit would be so much easier, and could be transported around the country when necessary.

The government could issue one to each child as they turn 16. :wink: Rain shower would be fine, good for the hair. 8) Bit smelly in the S.East under our weather conditions, but much cleaner this week! :lol: