bigmommasally Posted June 9, 2009 Share Posted June 9, 2009 Oh my goodness! What have I done I popped onto the Twisted Threads – Festival of Quilts site for a nosy round and a small thought that I might book a ticket for one of the days. 30 minutes later and I’ve somehow booked myself a 2 day ticket and places on several courses/lectures/demonstrations! How did thaHappen? Is anyone else going? http://www.twistedthread.com/pages/exhibitions/viewExhibition.aspx?id=22&view=overview Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted June 9, 2009 Share Posted June 9, 2009 Probably on the 13th. Have you been before, it is absolutely amazing show. You will have a great time, the shopping is very good but I never have time for a workshop:D Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bigmommasally Posted June 9, 2009 Author Share Posted June 9, 2009 No never been before. Am booked for the 22nd & 23rd. The workshops I've booked are aimed at beginners so hopefully I will be okay - but am a bit worried that I've bitten off a bit too much. I am thinking I will need a big bag and a credit card for all the shopping! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted June 9, 2009 Share Posted June 9, 2009 Trolley and OH's credit card Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...