quickcluck Posted June 9, 2009 Share Posted June 9, 2009 Just interested...... am thinking about investing as my present mattress is half memory foam half sprung, and the springs are dead thanks K Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Happy-Mama Posted June 10, 2009 Share Posted June 10, 2009 I have a memory foam mattress which is great and has no springs, will have a look to find out the make if you want? don't know about the ergoflex tho sorry Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
FORENSICA Posted June 10, 2009 Share Posted June 10, 2009 Hubby used to have a Tempur pillow and loved it. However one of our cats was obsessed with it and would bite on it at any chance so we had to put it away. You can apparently try Tempur for free for 60 days Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
quickcluck Posted June 10, 2009 Author Share Posted June 10, 2009 am interested in the kg/m3 tempur etc are 85kg/m3 some are 75kg/m3 I've turned into an anorak Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dancing cloud Posted June 11, 2009 Share Posted June 11, 2009 I have a tempur mattress which is fantastic - I always miss it when I go away I'm not sure which spec it was, but it was the middle of their range. I also have the tempur travel pillow, which goes with me when I go away. None of the cats have eaten it yet ... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickvic Posted June 11, 2009 Share Posted June 11, 2009 We have a memory foam mattress from http://www.memory-mattress.co.uk . Ours is a super-king and cost us £450 and we had free pillows! Best thing we ever bought! Fantastic service, turned up on time, free delivery - wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...