Pedro1962 Posted July 3, 2009 Share Posted July 3, 2009 Just goes to show how my brain has been tuned to Planet Chook. Today I received an email with the subject line "Farm-raised chicks getting dirty". Automatically assuming that it concerned poultry cleanliness, I clicked on the link... ... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted July 3, 2009 Share Posted July 3, 2009 I'd also beware typing in about the common name for Male chickens and anything about size. I made this mistake whilst looking innocently for the size of combs on male chickens. The results that came up were rather alarming Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Griffin Posted July 3, 2009 Share Posted July 3, 2009 Don't whatever you do Google boxes for cockerels Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ness3103 Posted July 4, 2009 Share Posted July 4, 2009 when i read the first bit of this i was thinking it was about washing little muddy chicks Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickvic Posted July 4, 2009 Share Posted July 4, 2009 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Olly Posted July 4, 2009 Share Posted July 4, 2009 I can remember sitting on the train reading a headline on someone else's paper that had the words 'New hybrid' in and thinking 'I must pick up a copy, it's obviously an article about chickens'. Needless to say it was a boring article about some new financial product! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...