Chucky Mama Posted July 4, 2009 Share Posted July 4, 2009 DD decided that she would take over the responsibility of putting the chickens away yesterday. I got up this morning to let them out to find 3 of the 4 girls running to meet me and a pile of grey feathers in the run GULP. Thankfully when I opened the nest box there was a rather indignant Hilda sat there looking at me. Phew!! I think the feathers must be from the ever growing population of wood pigeons who had come to raid the food and then been too stupid to remember which way they had come in. Too much stress on a Saturday morning! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ness3103 Posted July 4, 2009 Share Posted July 4, 2009 oh my goodness you must be soooo relieved. glad they're all ok Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted July 4, 2009 Share Posted July 4, 2009 Whew, that's a relief . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redwing Posted July 4, 2009 Share Posted July 4, 2009 I'm guessing you will be putting them away tonight Glad all is well Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickvic Posted July 4, 2009 Share Posted July 4, 2009 Glad everything is ok! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...