poachedegg Posted July 4, 2009 Share Posted July 4, 2009 Because of her relentless bullying of ex batt Poppy, decided to put her in the sin bin (dog crate in the run) - she had been in there for 2 days now and there is a lovely calm amongst the others and Poppy has stopped her pacing and anxiety. So, how long should I keep her in there? If when she comes out, she carries on, do I put her straight back in there? Having seen the diffference in Poppy, we think if this doesn't work, then unfortunately, Betty may have to go and live elswhere. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted July 4, 2009 Share Posted July 4, 2009 I would let her out to see if she's mended her ways but put her straight back in if she hasn't. Hopefully she'll get the message . Good luck . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...