craftyhunnypie

Meet my kitten!

Wellington came to me on the strict condition that he would be allowed to sleep on the bed!

It's what he was used to with his previous owner, who died - I'd assumed he would anyway, so it was no hardship.

Since Claudette arrived, he won't come upstairs and I do miss him although it's quite nice not to be woken at 4.00 am by him yowling for attention and s"Ooops, word censored!"ing his claws down the wardrobe door, and the duvet cover is a lot cleaner, too!

piperkit plays with the little cable tie thingys - you know the ones that bind cables with new electrical items, if she sees one she goes all silly and jumps around the room :lol:

I bet poppy is lovely with a cork - if you get a champagne style one it will bounce in random directions :lol:

so, you are still happy with her then? :think:

:lol::lol:

cathy

x

That's good news, Emma!

Be careful with the washing machine - a friend of mine came alarmingly close to putting her cat through a wash a couple of years ago :shock: after she forgot to check the drum before she loaded it. He was asleep inside. She bunged in the clothes and detergent and slammed the door - at which point he woke up and started yowling. Luckily she heard him before she started the machine.

Please don't forget to post pics if you can - I'm in desperate need of a kitten fix!

:D