craftyhunnypie

Meet my kitten!

I've never had a kitten - being brought up with doggies instead. But hubby had Holly as a kitten & she was the most softest natured cat ever. Remember she used to sleep on my pillow & loved her nose kissed & being carried around like a rag doll. I'm hoping we can mould Poppy into something similar. She was very loveable when we went to see her last week - that's why we chose her over the tortoiseshell one. The tortoiseshell one was a scamp & chewed wires! :shock::shameonu:

Her little collar arrived in the post this morning, it's so tiny & cute. Need to sort a name i.d tag for her until we can get her microchipped.

Oh roll on Sunday, I can't wait!

Emma.x

So exciting!! only 6 days to go!! bet you cant wait! i went to a farm on Saturday and they had lots of little kittens there! i fell in love with a little black and white one that looked just like yours!! i had to pull myself together though! if i went back with something else to add to the growing farm OH would go mental!!

They do ID tags in pets at home, they have a machine where you can do your own i think.... Bet you have been out buying lots of lovley little toys for her! I know i did before i got mine! hehe!!

my mums cat likes water :D

when they have a shower, and the bottom of the shower cubical is wet she will go and sit in it :lol: she also sits in the middle of the garden when its raining :lol:

bless the little lunatic :lol:

cathy

x

Håkan, one of my boys is exactly the same. Every morning, when I have a shower, he comes into the bathroom and sits outside the cubicle and the minute the shower goes off ,he starts to miaow (very loudly!!) until I open the door and let him in - he then walks around me, rubbing himself against me, whilst I dry myself (and drip on him!!) - he's part bengal and bengals like water, so that could be it. When I lived by the canal, he went in at least once, and came home a very soggy moggy!! :roll:

He has a thing about bathtubs too, when I have a bath in the rolltop bath, he first walks all around the edge, dipping his paws in, then he lays underneath it, feeling the warmth from it.

I'll bet you're counting the days until she arrives now, Emma!!! :wink: