craftyhunnypie

Meet my kitten!

isnt she beautiful :D

Im impressed how quickly she settled in :D , obviously knows where she is better off :D

so, from now on, the order of the day is...

play, eat, sleep on new mummys knee :D , shuffle, so new mummy strokes her, sleep a bit more on new mummys knee, wake up, eat, wash, sleep a bit more (still on new mummys knee)...

emma, I hope you dont work, you will ruin all poppys plans :lol::lol:

she looks really settled. i am really :mrgreen: that you got a cuddly one, i'd need to wear gauntlets to get harley to sit on my knee!!!! :lol:

i spotted him asleep on the tarpaulin i've had to put over the chicken run because of the non stop rain, he uses it like a hammock! he's sooooo lazy

We let her upstairs this morning - whilst we had a cuppa & watched telly in bed. She was so good. She kept attacking our toes under the duvet. :lol: She also had a thing about a light pull. :roll: She can do the stairs no problem!

Emma.x

Aww, how sweet.

I remember the first day we brought our two home. They were so small and helpless, I couldn't possibly let them sleep downstairs alone, so we carried them upstairs and they slept together in a tiny ball at the bottom of our bed :oops: .

9 years on and two huge beasties still rule our bed :roll: . I whinge about them stealing the duvet and taking all the room but on the odd night when they sleep downstairs on the sofa, I really miss them :oops::lol: .

With our last cat we started out full of good intentions, she slept downstairs. Until we took her to be spayed, not knowing she had already been spayed :cry: and felt so guilty when she came home all sore and feeble that we brought her upstairs to sleep - that was it, she slept under our duvet whenever she fancied for years.

No such pretences when Angus arrives. he will be allowed straight on the bed!