Chook n Boo Mum Posted July 24, 2009 Share Posted July 24, 2009 I'd like to go either Tuesday or Wednesday to help on the Omlet stand, but can't decide which would be best for DH, so thought maybe I'd try another tack...which would be best for Omleteer meeting ?! Sha x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jlo Posted July 24, 2009 Share Posted July 24, 2009 I was planning on going. I was kind of hoping that I might get asked to be on the stand but, in fact, it is probably as well that I haven't been as I wouldn't want to leave the children all day - or take them there all day! We don't have any firm plans next week so are quite flexible. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egg Lou Posted July 26, 2009 Share Posted July 26, 2009 Great show! I've been every time without fail for the last 25 years ..although never seen Omlet there before! Not sure about this year though .. did plan to go Tuesday but having just got back from a fabulous cruise today I'm tired and gearing up to go back to work on Wednesday so not sure if up for it.. I'll decide tomorrow.. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...