Mrs Webmuppet Posted August 10, 2009 Share Posted August 10, 2009 Does anyone have any knitting patterns for outfits for bears? LMW has a selection of Build-a Bear bears and wants me to knit a few outfits using the contents of my oddments box. There's no rush as that project is last on the list of things to knit............I still have one toddler jumper, one baby jumper, a pair of socks and two other jumpers to do! (all before Christmas ) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted August 10, 2009 Share Posted August 10, 2009 Have pm'd you. Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mrs Webmuppet Posted August 10, 2009 Author Share Posted August 10, 2009 Thank you Craftyhunnypie, I knew someone on this wonderful forum would have a pattern. Yet more knitting........keeps me out of mischief I suppose! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Omletina Kyckling Posted August 10, 2009 Share Posted August 10, 2009 My mum has lots of knitting patterns for bear outfits. I can ask her to fish them out and post onto me, then scan and send to you if you like? Failing that, if you can get to the craft weekend this weekend, you could have a play then?!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mrs Webmuppet Posted August 11, 2009 Author Share Posted August 11, 2009 Thank Omletina. The lovely CraftyHunnypie has come to my aid with some patterns so I should be sorted but thank you anyway. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted August 11, 2009 Share Posted August 11, 2009 I posted them today - so they should arrive tomorrow Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...