Raina Posted August 18, 2009 Share Posted August 18, 2009 Helloo 3/6 of the eggs are clear/died early can i throw them away when i next need to fill up the water? Thanks, Raina Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redwing Posted August 18, 2009 Share Posted August 18, 2009 Yes, I did as it gives more room for the others to hatch and blunder about, just be sure you open and close the top very quickly Make sure the humidity is up for the others, I used a jam jar with water in and a bit of kitchen roll stood up in it to act as a wick, I found its hard to get the humidity up using just water vessels so double check its all ok Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Raina Posted August 18, 2009 Author Share Posted August 18, 2009 Okie Thanks I feel pretty bad throwing the eggs away Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...