MadAboutChooks

Hardwood chips not available at B&Q

Hi there, I live in Woking, Surrey and am having trouble buying the hardwood chips, I did get some a while ago from B&Q however they now seem to have stopped selling them. I can find chipped bark, but wanted to avoid using this. Does anyone have any ideas where I could get some. I have looked into local timber companies, but they only sell in very large bulk. Any Ideas would be much appreciated. :?:

I think B&Q may be in the process of changing their packaging or clearing their stock for a fresh supply as I bought some very cheap in the reduced section and now my B&Q has fresh stock in different packaging

Would you like me to get the barcode off a bag for you? then you could go in and ask them about the next delivery

you're find that they'll might not get any more till next year now it is nearly christmas you now weel it is for B&Q

is you want wood chips try a horsey place easibed or similar is good is soft wood not hard wood bags are about 25kg as apposed to 56L bags from B&Q

Hi

Wickes are selling the wood chips bark 3 big bags £12

I did look at B& Q ones as folk on here thought they were better chips but I couldnt see the difference. I have used Wickes in the run and Hemcore in the nest..had no problems

Wickes had lots of it looked like a fresh delivery when I went this week

Good luck indie :)