helenp

Bengal cats

I havent had them myself but a few friends have them they are very relaxed and friendly and love attention, she has had a few problems with hers picking up bugs quite easily but im not sure if this is something prone to the breed with immune systems being low or hers just seem to catch things easily!!!

You are very luckly to have a christmas present like that to look forward to!! :D

My nearly 9 year old bengal is Trouble with a capital "T"!! Has bee ever since we got her - and very vocal in a siamese type of way -in fact thats the bit I can't stand. She looks good but sounds like a fishwife mostof the time. I would never have another one for that reason but I dont think she is necessarily typical of the breed. The kids love her to bits. She isn't a cuddly cat though and won't have anything to do with any of the others apart form out Abyssiniain who she adores!! :D:D

I've only had bengal crosses - very talkative, and in the case of Minnie, very prone to wandering. Evie and Minnie were/are incredibly affectionate and Minnie fitted in very well to our multi-cat household. She is death on two legs though to small furries, and she's a total tart, wandering in and out of people's houses and making up to strangers in the street. I think they're fab cats.

My FIL had a Bengal cat called Carter, and I fell in love instantly. Very distinctive personality, beautiful looking and very free-spirited.

Broke my heart when his ex-wife took him away as part of the divorce settlement claiming he belonged to her!

I would love one - what a wonderful OH!