eggregiousness Posted October 20, 2009 Share Posted October 20, 2009 My Cochins are 17 weeks old now. I will need to order more food in a week or two. They have not started laying yet. Should I order Layers' or Growers'? Thanks! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jools Posted October 20, 2009 Share Posted October 20, 2009 They are slow developers and with the time of year, they're not likely to start laying til spring, so I'd go for growers. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
eggregiousness Posted October 20, 2009 Author Share Posted October 20, 2009 Thanks Jools! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redwing Posted October 20, 2009 Share Posted October 20, 2009 I would too, you cold keep them on it until they lay (prob next spring now) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...