Eggquisite

Thumper the Buns

Mmm there we were just sat quietly watching celebrity Mastermind when thud, thud, thud!

Yes, Twinke our little Bunnikins is sat in her pooper stamping her little foot & for a small

bunny it was certainly loud :lol:

So after she grabbed our attention, we opened the bunny house & out she came, now running around with a carrot..

We're definitely beginning to wonder of we own our pets or they own us :lol:

The little madam :D

hi,

just sitting watching corrie, and under the coffee table is Numpty!.... my adorable very spoilt house rabbit, sitting in his princess bed, (suppose to be for a cat), its acutuallly a pink bed in the design of a crown, spoilt or wot!!.

Feel guilty that he is indoors as I like him to get out in the garden but far to cold, he is such a precious,

ha ha!!..

I must be mad.

(whiterabbit)

Love it all - we LOVE pandering to them don't we.

I'm sitting here feeling guilty that as it was getting dark and Bonnie just WOULD NOT go into her eglu/run, I resorted to picking her up (only the second time I've done so in all of the 5 months she's been here - she won't have it). Once held, she loved being stroked but then bending down to put her in the run, whilst ensuring that Bandit (already in the run) didn't try to come back out! was traumatic.

I then laid in the snow next to the run talking gently to them and profusely apologising until I THINK she forgave me.

Rabbits - long may they reign.