Guest JUST ME

RABBITS

lOVE THE RABBIT HOUSE! MY ONLY RESERVATION IS THIS....IS THE HOUSE ITSELF BIG ENOUGH TO AVOID THE TOILET AREA FROM ENCROACHING OF THE SLEEPING AREA, OR IS THAT NOT A PROBLEM? i SUPPOSE i COULD PUT A BUNNY LITTER TRAY IN THE RUN ITSELF

I think the rabbit eglu is exactly the same size as the mark 2 eglu - if that is the case then it is much bigger than anything my rabbits had as a house, so I'm sure they can keep their sleep and toilet areas separate. If you have any queries though then just ring omlet - they are very helpful :D

My two girls have a wooden house (would love a pink rablu, though). they use a litter tray for all their poos and wees, this keeps the rest of the hutch clean and fresh -I just empty it out daily and refill.

My concerns about wheer to put the litter tray would be the only think holding me back (apart from finance) from getting a rablu.

I have the eglu for my rabbits....up until a few days ago i had 3 rabbits in there, and we had a litter tray in there and still plenty of room....

Sadly we have had to separate one of our boys...as the other 2 are happily to be Gay and he isnt...int he proces the otehr 2 are bitting hisback to try and convince him,,,hes a bit sore now. so he is now an indor rabbit

My rabbit smoky has always been a clean boy and tray trained. I have not had to clean the eglu out from day 1, he has used a small corner of the outdoor space and as I move the eglu frequently it is just washed into the lawn. Not one wee or poo inside and he tells me he loves the new arrangement!

Maggie, Cumbria