LuckyChickenLover-

...help (edit: problem solved)

is it possible to put images from photobucket into your signature? the code won't work when I try :doh:

...Or am I just being stupid? :think::doh:

this is what I want to put in my sig: hamsterpixel1.jpg (transparency didn't work, d'oh! :doh: )

it works normaly but not with my sig. :?

help please :?

EDIT: Fixed now. Thanks Fred! :D

~Confused Chicken Lover GNR

Edited by Guest

Yes, it does work (see my sig), make sure you put the
[img][/img]

around it.

Yeah, I did. I copied and pasted straight from photobucket so it was already written on there.
You may have too many characters in your sig, try deleting some and try.

D'oh! :doh: I knew it would be something obvious! Thanks. :D

Edited by Guest

What program do you use to make your avatars?

I used Jasc Paint Shop Pro 6 to draw the frames (pictures) then I turned the frames into a GIF on Jasc Animation Shop 2. If you're wondering where you can get these programs from I can't really help you because I bought them both at a car boot sale. :anxious: Sorry. They're probably available on the internet though, and there are probably newer versions of it.

You can use really basic programs to make animations though, (Usually I just use plain old Microsoft Paint and Windows Movie Maker) but you'll need to save the animation as a GIF so that it will work properly, and I'm not sure that you can do that with Movie Maker.

I'll make an avatar for you if you like :D , or if you make the frames yourself and need me to turn it into a GIF for you, upload the frames to Photobucket, I'll copy and paste them into Jasc and send the GIf file to you.

Hope that helped :D