Raina Posted May 7, 2010 Share Posted May 7, 2010 I forgot that My Border Collie,Holly turned 7 on May 3rd I feel really really bad lol So i'm going to take a couple of Co-Codamol and take her for a long walk:D Here's some recent pictures of her Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chucky Mama Posted May 7, 2010 Share Posted May 7, 2010 What a sweetie, I am sure she will forgive you, especially if you give her another one of those big bones Belated happy birthday from my dog Scally who has some collie in her which makes them related somewhere down the line. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Raina Posted May 11, 2010 Author Share Posted May 11, 2010 I gave her a cooked pork chop to say sorry lol Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted May 11, 2010 Share Posted May 11, 2010 Aww, she's lovely . I'm sure the pork chop helped her get over it . (We forgot Riley's birthday last year too .) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...