disappointed

New Eglu cube doesn't fit properly and roof doesn't open

this is an update of my previous post re 2 leaking cubes.

on 7th july my 3rd cube was delivered and errected by omlet. this was supposed to have been pretested. it leaked :( . We tried swapping the roof with my old roof (off 2nd cube) and this did solve most leaks.

My neighbour had her 2nd cube (as her first leaked like a sieve) delivered the same day. Hers was supposed to have been pretested too. Hers also leaked. We all tried swapping the panels about (its scarey how much they vary) but we could not build one which didnt leak. :(

I love the cube idea. I like the look of it. I like the easy cleaning which is important to me as i work full time and am a mum of 3. All i want is a cube which doesnt leak.

I ordered my cube in jan & got the first early feb. I am getting fed up with waiting now :wall:

Have you left it to see what happens with a real rain shower? I cant help feeling that pouring water on the roof isnt really an accurate test of a rain shower :?

Have you left it to see what happens with a real rain shower? I cant help feeling that pouring water on the roof isnt really an accurate test of a rain shower

Yes, of course. The leaking in "normal" rain was what alerted to me the leaks in the first place. I only gently tip water on the center of the roof with a watering can with a rose fitted.