MedusA Posted July 27, 2010 Share Posted July 27, 2010 Couldn't resist adding a pic of some of my first crop. Just one thing. Having settled it in honey buckets for a few days, I've now managed to get bubbles in the jars in the transferring process. How do you avoid that? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Daphne Posted July 27, 2010 Share Posted July 27, 2010 yes alright enough already Just jealous Did you have to buy in jars, they look so uniform? Sorry I don't know about the bubble thing so will check back to see what advice you get. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Olly Posted July 27, 2010 Author Share Posted July 27, 2010 Mmmm, that looks lovely. I have some pics of mine, just not organised enough to upload any - but it is slowly setting and changing colour. I believe that if you stand the jar in some warm water - not too hot - the bubbles will rise to the top? not tried it myself, and I have a few bubbles in my jars, I was just going to leave them. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chucky Mama Posted July 27, 2010 Share Posted July 27, 2010 I am extremely jealous It sounds wonderful and those jars of honey look lovely Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...