The Dogmother Posted July 19, 2010 Share Posted July 19, 2010 My scavenging hound needs to learn both... Patience while Rosie is making her packed lunch, and that it isn't prudent to get her nose in the way when DD is chopping celery for her sarnies Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sezra Posted July 19, 2010 Share Posted July 19, 2010 I have never been aquainted with Prudence or Patience but a miracle occurred yesterday when I met them both! I decided that rather than just buying a new Cube and putting it on my credit card I am going to save up! I have already started ebaying again towards my 'New Cube for ex batts' fund and actually feel quite excited! I think my children need to meet Patience, I think she could teach them a thing or two! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...