Dangri Posted July 17, 2010 Share Posted July 17, 2010 I'm really concerned with my girl Ginger... she got out of bed this morning all ok, had a fight with Babs over the nest (Babs was taking a little longer then expected to lay) and laid her little egg, but ever since she's not really been pecking about much, isn't interested in her meal worms, or corn and normally she'll run up to me and gobble out of my hand, but not today. She's been sleeping a lot all day, even whilst standing ( I just went outside to check up on her again and she was laying in the run (run is open for FR) and sneezed about a dozen times at me... She'll normally be all over me like a rash, she even takes a peck at my bangles and nail varnish if I haven't got any treats for them, but not today... I'm really quite worried as I've never seen her like this. I've only had the girls for about 3 weeks now, and this is the first time I've seen one of them like this ( What can I do to help her? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted July 17, 2010 Share Posted July 17, 2010 I would listen to her back to check her breathing in case it is a respiratory infection. The vet can help. It can be lots of things and the sneezing may just have been a foreign body. Hope she is ok in the morning. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted July 18, 2010 Share Posted July 18, 2010 I'd give her a **Basic Health Check** to see if anything comes to light. Citricidal is useful for the sniffles. Available in the Omlet shop. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...