Blue-DiamondChick07 Posted July 19, 2010 Author Share Posted July 19, 2010 That was my first thought on seeing the photo too. He is handsome though. Uh oh They know me down the farm now, so I just go a pick what I want and pay - farmer never saw it yesterday, so perhaps it is it was in the Hen pen, but I did think it was alot bigger etc... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
docsquid Posted July 19, 2010 Share Posted July 19, 2010 They are really beautiful little girls. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue-DiamondChick07 Posted July 21, 2010 Author Share Posted July 21, 2010 It was a cockerel took him back to the farm to get their opinion, and they said it straight away! Silly me. Swapped for a lovely black hen thanks to those who brought it to my attention.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Isabel Posted July 21, 2010 Share Posted July 21, 2010 Well done but don't forget to add a pic of the new girl please!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue-DiamondChick07 Posted July 21, 2010 Author Share Posted July 21, 2010 Of course! introducing Winnie.. I like the red flecks on her neck Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted July 21, 2010 Share Posted July 21, 2010 So do I. Hello Winnie Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Isabel Posted July 21, 2010 Share Posted July 21, 2010 She's a beauty! How old? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue-DiamondChick07 Posted July 22, 2010 Author Share Posted July 22, 2010 She's a beauty! How old? About 16 weeks I think, although, she looks bigger than my other girls. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
grageomat Posted July 22, 2010 Share Posted July 22, 2010 She is truely lovely! where is this farm? i want one near me!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue-DiamondChick07 Posted July 22, 2010 Author Share Posted July 22, 2010 She is truely lovely! where is this farm? i want one near me!! Its Smilers Farm in Basildon, Essex. I love it there! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...