foreveryoung Posted July 19, 2010 Share Posted July 19, 2010 Ill be getting my 1st set of ex batts.......... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bramble Posted July 19, 2010 Share Posted July 19, 2010 Hooray, well done, not long now! I picked my 3 up yesterday, my first ever chucks so there's a LOT of learning the four of us need to do together! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue-DiamondChick07 Posted July 19, 2010 Share Posted July 19, 2010 Yay you'll love 'em! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
majuka Posted July 19, 2010 Share Posted July 19, 2010 You must be so excited counting the sleeps!! They are fabulous - you'll never look back once you get them! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
foreveryoung Posted July 19, 2010 Author Share Posted July 19, 2010 I have 7 girls already, as you can see below they have dwindled from quiet a few over time. ........ so although I am pretty used to them, so there will be a learning curve. I'm quiet eagerly counting down the days and nights! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...