Poached Posted September 14, 2010 Share Posted September 14, 2010 Hello Guys Me thinks i have redmite I Took a look around the local chicken shop and brought some 'Netex,total poultry solution concentrate' and wondered if this was the best product as told so Whats it in your opinion ? Josh Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue-DiamondChick07 Posted September 14, 2010 Share Posted September 14, 2010 I discovered red mite in my coop yesterday not happy. Ive ordered some Poultry Sheild. I discovered it the hard way too, it was after I'd propped the coop door open with my head Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redwing Posted September 14, 2010 Share Posted September 14, 2010 Lots of info here Josh viewtopic.php?f=11&t=50557 I use the Nettex stuff, its blooming good stuff When I had a major outbreak I had to resort to more severe chemical methods though Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...