hunkydoory Posted October 9, 2010 Share Posted October 9, 2010 I went to collect 6 pekin bantams last saturday. 4 Lavender and 2 whites. Very beautiful and sooooo cute The whites are now 11 weeks old and the lavenders are 10 weeks. A couple of pictures taken on my phone so not brilliant, plus for some reason they won't stand still and say cheese Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted October 9, 2010 Share Posted October 9, 2010 Lovely. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hennyjenny Posted October 9, 2010 Share Posted October 9, 2010 Lucky you they look lovely. I think I'd like an araucana bantam or two - but OH would go mad if I dare bring anymore home. x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
madchickenlady Posted October 9, 2010 Share Posted October 9, 2010 Aw, gorgeous Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hunkydoory Posted October 9, 2010 Author Share Posted October 9, 2010 Thank you. They make a lovely 'cheep cheep' sound still they sound so delightful. And their little feet are all feather - it's just so gorgous to have them at a slightly earlier age. Hope to take some better pic's tomorow we need to handle them now they have settled in. One small problem with 6 new one's all at once - names Will have to put my thinking cap on. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
njoy Posted October 9, 2010 Share Posted October 9, 2010 Adorable!! I have two pekins, a lavander and a salmon. hoping to pick a third a maybe a fourth on Monday. Who I am I kidding, there is bound to be a fourth. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...