chuckmum6 Posted October 17, 2010 Share Posted October 17, 2010 Am I right in thinking that 6g of Flubenvet in 2kg will feed 3 chickens for 7 days? Therefore I will need to approx treble this for my 10 chooks? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chucky Mama Posted October 17, 2010 Share Posted October 17, 2010 2kg does my 4 for 7 days. I would make it up as you need it if I were you, or make up 4kg and wait and see whether you need an extra 1 or 2kg. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chuckmum6 Posted October 17, 2010 Author Share Posted October 17, 2010 Yes that's what I thought, I've put 2kg in the grubs, I'll see how long that lasts then make up some more accordingly. They generally make their way though around 3 grub fulls, so I reckon I'll need 4/5kg in the end. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
cooker Posted October 17, 2010 Share Posted October 17, 2010 I have just wormed my 7 chickens with flubenet, I ended up making 2 lots of 2kg feed...that did them 6 days...probably should've made up another lot but we were away. Found it easier to make it up in 2kg lots, I don't have a box big enough to shake any more feed! Rachel Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chicken shack Posted October 17, 2010 Share Posted October 17, 2010 I have 4 chooks. I made up 2kg but they are greedy and I had to make up a further 2kg although they didn't need all the second lot. I will do the same in the spring. I would make up 3 lots for all your girls, 6kg. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...