Omletina Kyckling Posted November 4, 2010 Share Posted November 4, 2010 My musketeer boots from kiwi sheepskins arrived today (I ordered them at the weekend and they've only taken 4 working days from NZ) and they are absolutely fabulous, much better sheepskin than my Ugg Australia boots! I have them on in the house and am wondering if I can wear them to bed Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
abwsco Posted November 5, 2010 Author Share Posted November 5, 2010 My musketeer boots from kiwi sheepskins arrived today (I ordered them at the weekend and they've only taken 4 working days from NZ) and they are absolutely fabulous, much better sheepskin than my Ugg Australia boots! I have them on in the house and am wondering if I can wear them to bed So did you wear them to bed-lol You could always get their sheepskin slipper socks which you can I take off my sheepskin boots and my feet go straight into my sheepskin slippers when I get home Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...