Lesley Posted October 31, 2010 Share Posted October 31, 2010 Is it just me? Mine is set to 'remember me' and opens up showing my name at the top but every time I try to do anything it keeps asking me for my password or to Login..........just trying to use Bulk Uploader and it asks for login and password.......trying to look at All Albums and it does the same........click on a different tab.....same..... It's driving me mad! I want to find an old photo and used to be able to look at all photos and start from the last page - now it just shows 20 photos and a button for next 20. Have I done something? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charlottechicken Posted October 31, 2010 Share Posted October 31, 2010 It's not just you, Lesley! Photobucket hates me at the moment. Whenever I upload a picture it refreshes the page, only to show "page could not be found". When I go to the website again, I find I am logged in and the picture has uploaded successfully It also doesn't load the pages properly so I can't upload just one picture, I have to preview a whole album and select just the one picture Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted October 31, 2010 Author Share Posted October 31, 2010 They must be tinkering then - it's the same on River Cottage at the moment I need a photo for a competition by tonight - I'd better go and find another photo hosting place. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted October 31, 2010 Author Share Posted October 31, 2010 If anyone else has problems I found this comparison website.... http://www.isoftwarereviews.com/top-19-free-image-hosting-sites/ I was going to use Flikr but it uses Yahoo and I've had problems with Yahoo before so I'm going to use Picasa instead. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Geoid Posted October 31, 2010 Share Posted October 31, 2010 It might be a problem with your browser, delete all the cookies and log in again, that should solve the problem. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted October 31, 2010 Author Share Posted October 31, 2010 I've tried that Fred I like Picasa though - really enjoying all the things it can do Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...