bluekarin Posted November 26, 2010 Share Posted November 26, 2010 I am after some wall candle sconces. I would prefer ones that would hold a pillar candle, but I do like these hearty sconces which the attic24Lucy has in her living room. I love the hearts on them. I have found some on ebay twisty sconces which are nice, but not quite 'it'. I am hoping you might know of somewhere that sells these things. I saw a pair in Oxfam last year, and didn't buy them straight away, so when I went back, they had gone *sobs* Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
beach chick Posted November 26, 2010 Share Posted November 26, 2010 they are lovely - only thing is if you use them, you tend to get streaks of candle smoke/wax up the walls... as I know to my cost! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
lillybettybabs Posted November 26, 2010 Share Posted November 26, 2010 You can get ones with glass tubes so your wall is protected. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
CatieB Posted November 26, 2010 Share Posted November 26, 2010 You need to go to a partylite show... stuff you order in your house, like having an avon party but for candles and holders. They have gorgeous products, expensive but so lovely you won't go back to cheap candles. If you host the party you get all sorts of offers and can use commision towards the products. My house is full!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...