Blue-DiamondChick07 Posted November 26, 2010 Share Posted November 26, 2010 Its freezing as we all know, do I bring my growers inside? they're bantam polands, dottes and Pekins, some are tiny even though they're about 12 weeks old. They're 'weathered' been outside for about 2 months, but I'm worried they'll freeze. I have a large indoor rabbit cage spare. Lovely little things, so tame!! Hatched them myself. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted November 26, 2010 Share Posted November 26, 2010 If they are fully feathered, I'd just protect the run from drafts and rain and leave them to it. They will keep each other warm. You could invest in a Snugglesafe for use at night. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TAJ Posted November 26, 2010 Share Posted November 26, 2010 I would leave them - my 7 week olds are out happily in their Eglu at -3c at night - rapid changes in temperature are more of an issue - i.e. if you let them out by day and brought tthem inside at night you will constantly have them changing temperature which would be harder for them to deal with. Tracy Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...