newcountrygirl

Ziggy keeps sneezing

Last week Ziggy had her booster injections for the year. Ever since she has been sneezing like mad. She hasn't done this previously. The vet did comment that she was using a different brand to the ones Ziggy had in past years (first time with this vet as we have recently moved) I can't understand why she is sneezing so much - could it be an allergic reaction to the vaccination which will go in due course or just coincidence or what? By the way - Ziggy is a two year old Border Terrier - forgot to mention that. :anxious:

I can't say I know why! However, my kittens sneezing coincided with her first vaccination too. She sneezed quite a few times every day but eventually stopped after about 6 weeks. she had no signs of illness, just sneezing. I thought it might be dust or allergy but nothing has changed in the house& she's now stopped. I'm wondering If maybe it took that long to build immunity?