oneyolktoanother

Urine Infection. UPDATE

As you might know from my other post sunny has a urine infection and is on baytril and metacam, went to the vets today for a check up had a different vet very nice he said to stop the metacam as it had been knocking him about abit but said let him finish his baytril as he has been picking up abit and not weeing everywhere such a lot but if he has'nt got totally better he would need to come in for an x ray :shock: as it could be crystals and would most likely have to have surgery :( now i am so worried my family don't realize he is my baby we have no kids so he is our little boy :D

Has anyone else's rabbit had this done? Also i am bit worried about him going under as he is 5, he went under when he was a baby to have his front teeth out and he was fine but you still worry don't you. They aslo mentioned having him neutered but i said we did'net want him to be neutered unless it had to be done for medical. Sorry about the long post just needed to get it all out

went to the vets to get sunny some pain medicine as he has been very quiet :( and the vet came out to speak to us and he has booked sunny in for x rays monday iam so worried :pray: he has to go in at 830 and will be there till 4-430. He take can his teddy (goes everywhere with her :) ) and has to take his own food, i am so upset with worry just hoping everything will be ok

Edited by Guest

My old bunny went under for his teeth done for the first time at a ripe old age of 7 with no

problems, They normal do a health check to make sure the heart etc is ok.

Metacam is a little strong some people refuse to use it, I don't use it unless i really have to.

Fingers crossed for the little man. :pray::pray:

awww thankyou so much, i'm glad to hear your bun was ok :D i will tell you how he gets on, well at the moment he is playing with his teddy so to speak :oops: so this is a good sign fingers crossed :pray::pray: