Hi all, i am thinking of buying some of the omlet netting for my 3 pekins and 2 newly aquired silkies. They live in an eglu with 4 meter run extension and i let them in the garden a few hours a day. The problem is as i have young children and i seem to spend my whole life picking up chook poo and would like to keep part of the garden chook free. My question is would the netting work running in a straight line across the garden and could i attach it to something? I understand the gate only works if you join the 2 ends together, would i be able to step over it to get in and out? Also,(sorry to go on) would i be better with 12 meters or the longer length? The width i need to seperate the garden is about 12 meters but am just not sure what to do. Does it look ok once set up and is it easy to take down and put up again? Sorry for the endless questions but before i spend a load of money ,i wanted to ask any of you what you really thought of it. We already have a very large wir for my bigger girls and the garden is starting to look like a chicken farm(not that i mind), not sure how much more my OH will put up with! Thanks for sparing an hour to read this lengthy post! :oops:

Edited by Guest

I have that netting - I think it would be fine personally. The door would need to be at one of the ends - but would be fine so long as you put in a pole for it to hook to when closed.

Its easy to move but my advice would be to always use a mallet & not your foot to get the prongs in - I managed to shear off a prong by using my foot.

It is quite expensive so I would go for the 12m if that is all you need. I have posted some pictures on here somewhere - if I can manage the techicalities, I'll post them :roll: (I'm a bit rubbish with computers !)