Charlottechicken Posted May 27, 2011 Share Posted May 27, 2011 Both passed away today. Janet Brown, famous for her impersonation of Margaret Thatcher, was 87. Jeff Conaway, who is best known for playing the character Kenickie in the film Grease, was 60. Sad day in showbiz land. RIP Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Olly Posted May 27, 2011 Share Posted May 27, 2011 Gosh,I remember Janet Brown very well - had no idea she was that age, though. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
beach chick Posted May 28, 2011 Share Posted May 28, 2011 I met Janet a couple of times through work, years and years ago - she was an amazing lady, very kind as well as very funny. I had no idea she was that age though! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted May 28, 2011 Share Posted May 28, 2011 Gosh,I remember Janet Brown very well - had no idea she was that age, though. Just what I would have said . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...