hopingforchickens Posted May 30, 2011 Share Posted May 30, 2011 So the run is finished, complete with a couple of roosting bars, the feeder/water/grit bowls are ready (although I've just ordered myself a new glug and grub!). The house is clean, bedding in. Mealworms ready (children have been threatened not to give them all of them!). Camera is charged, stool ordered so the kids can get a good view (I've designed a feeding/viewing hatch for them so they can interact without getting inside the run). So what do you think, am I ready for my girls tomorrow, oh and can someone please stop it raining! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
fluffy chick Posted May 30, 2011 Share Posted May 30, 2011 Er, flask of tea. Take away phone number and mobile on charge You sound ready to me! Nice set up. I hope you get some sleep tonight! Will be waiting for pics! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hopingforchickens Posted May 30, 2011 Author Share Posted May 30, 2011 thanks, I've got butterflies already, waaaay more excited than the kids (apparently one of them said to hubby yesterday 'I want mummy to come in from the garden now, I don't even want chickens!') pleased to say that was purely because they were missing me - well that's what they've told me anyway! I'm slightly apprehensive about Henrietta (the Speckledy) keep running over in my mind the picture I took of her, if she's not nice and alert tomorrow I will swap her for another - but will feel very guilty about it (and will have to do it when the kids aren't looking ) Time is going sooooo slowly! Might start working on my siggy... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted May 30, 2011 Share Posted May 30, 2011 You've been working hard, like your little observation post. Hope it stops raining for you Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goosey Lucy Posted May 30, 2011 Share Posted May 30, 2011 Have you taken your photo posting exam yet? Forum rules state that you become familiar with the workings of Photobucket/Flicker/similar so that you can post pictures as soon as your girls arrive! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hopingforchickens Posted May 30, 2011 Author Share Posted May 30, 2011 Have you taken your photo posting exam yet? Forum rules state that you become familiar with the workings of Photobucket/Flicker/similar so that you can post pictures as soon as your girls arrive! I just read this really quickly and thought I was in trouble!!! Think I'm fairly ok with Photobucket... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goosey Lucy Posted May 30, 2011 Share Posted May 30, 2011 Sorry Hope you didn't get too flustered! Think I'm fairly ok with Photobucket... Then you're doing better than me, I keep wrestling with it but it's all a bit hit-and-miss. Good luck for tomorrow, bet you don't sleep much tonight so maybe get a good book to read in bed while you can't sleep? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bostock422 Posted May 30, 2011 Share Posted May 30, 2011 seems like you've got everything sorted Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...