corriob86 Posted June 26, 2011 Share Posted June 26, 2011 Everybodys right accidents do happen and I know that wont make you feel better right now but you will soon in time.That was a very brave compassionate thing you did. Big hugs x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
scarlettohara Posted June 27, 2011 Author Share Posted June 27, 2011 Thanks again everybody You would honestly all have been able to do the same thing, I wasn't brave you just know when an animal is not going to live and do what you have to. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
billathome65 Posted June 27, 2011 Share Posted June 27, 2011 There was noone to give me a hug, I came into work and burst into tears I know this is a bit late but here's a great big HUG from me! Bill Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
scarlettohara Posted June 27, 2011 Author Share Posted June 27, 2011 Thank you very much for my BIG hug Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...